Distribution the maintenance of legislation, directed on the human rights and gender, among target group:
- September – October 1999г. AED. Seminars for the teachers and schoolboys of high schools of Dushanbe “Education of a tolerance through Interactive methods of training”
- December, 1999. AED. Seminars for the chairmen of Committees on youth and students of high schools of Hatlon area “Youth and elections”.
- March 2001 – February, 2003. Eurasia Foundation. The project “Interaction fiscal of organs of the state and accounting personnel of a NGO”.
- July 2005 – July 2006 – Eurasia Foundation. The project “Corporate Social Responsibility in Tajikistan”. Conference with commercial organization of Kazakhstan and Tajikistan.
- January – December 2006, European Initiative for Democracy and Human Rights, the project “Tajikistan: suffrages of citizens”. Assistance to increase of quantity of electorate (among women, youth, national minority) in presidential elections in November 2006.
- November 2006 – November 2008, European Initiative for Democracy and Human Rights , the project “The way from women-leader to women-deputy in RT”. Assistance to increase of quantity of women – deputies in local authorities of Tajikistan.
- January 2009 – December 2009, United Nations Voluntary Fund for Victims of Torture, the project “The social and educational assistance to torture victims and members of their family in Tajikistan.
Work with state structures with the purpose of increase of the warranties of a protection of human rights in democratic society:
- February, 1999. Counterpart Consortium. Seminars for the employees of law-enforcement bodies of republic. Acquaintance to the international documents under human rights which were ratified by Tajikistan.
- August – February, 2000. Counterpart Consortium. Increase of a sense of justice of 120 employees of law-enforcement bodies of Hatlon area.
- December, 1999. Counterpart Consortium. Training for the trainers «Reflection of human rights in the international documents” for the employees of law-enforcement bodies of Sougd area.
- October – December 2000. The Swiss Agency on technical cooperation. Conference “Militia today: a selection and education of personnel”. To reveal problems of selection of the militia staff and their legal education.
- March – July, 2001. The Swiss Agency on technical cooperation. “Perfecting of the criminal legislation of republic”. Conduct the consultation of Tajik working group and representatives of Moscow Government University and Russian parliament (Duma) in Moscow (Russia).
- December 2003 – March 2004, Canadian International Development Agency. The project “The legal educational for militia”. The edition of materials (international documents of human rights) for higher militia personnel.
- April 2004 – December 2004, European Initiative for Democracy and Human Rights, the project “Perfection the legal educational system of the militia personnel of Republic of Tajikistan”. The research of the legal awareness of 100 head staff of LEB in Sougd, Hatlon and Dushanbe. The edition of the manual on legal education of employees of law-enforcement bodies. Training for 100 trainers from LEB.
- November 2004 – February 2005, UNTOP, “Legal Educational and Human Rights Training for Law Enforcement Personnel in Tajikistan”. The edition of magazines for police of MIA of RT .
- November 2006 – May 2008, UNDP/UNTOP, the project “Legal Educational and Human Rights Training for Law Enforcement Personnel in Tajikistan”. The edition of magazines for police of republic for increase of legal awareness of police.